Sunday 13 May 2012

New Challenge

Time to get serious last week was not a good week as I had a few problems that threw a spanner in the works so this week is get back on track week.

Affirmation cards are made and ready to use so they will be part of this weeks challenge.

Exercise is a must so I am planning on two sessions a day of 30 minutes each session.
Starting Monday 14th May the plan will go into action. I will exercise for 6 days leaving Sunday as a rest day, that way I will have a day that is a 'free' day.

What Constitutes as Exercise
  • Walking
  • Dance
  • Chair Exercise
  • Vigorous Housework
Plan
I Promise to:
Get up early and exercise 30 minutes before breakfast
Exercise 30 minutes in the afternoon
Select and use 1 Affirmation card as my thought for the day every morning.
This is my promise to myself
Reward
Have some uninterrupted Me time. This can be reading, knitting, planning my next crafting project anything I want to do just for me.


Exercise and Affirmations used


Monday  Walking  Think before I chose what I eat

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment